- Environmental cleaning and sanitization
- General services for businesses
- Handling and porterage
- Waste management
- Environmental disinfestation
- Outdoor area management
- Surveillance services (unarmed)
- Industrial laundry and linen rental/laundry
- Construction and maintenance of technological plants
- Energy Management
- Maintenance engineering
- Validation, qualification and calibration
- Minor building maintenance
Life Science Solutions
These are the main service lines:
- Environmental Monitoring System (EMS) through their design, installation, qualification and periodic maintenance
- Compliance services applied to processes, production environments including Controlled Contamination Areas, support for the management and processing of documentation in the GMP and CCS fields
- Validation of Clean Rooms, hoods and UDF modules in general, production machines and systems, process equipment, stand-alone and integrated instruments, sanitization processes, steam and dry heat sterilization processes
- Calibration: maintenance services and instrumental technical assistance, calibration services of optical particle counters and critical process instruments relating to different variables Application sectors: Pharma Industry, API Production, Micro-electronic Industry, Aerospace Industry, Food & Beverage, Hospital, Advanced Therapy Industry & Stem Cell Banks, Medical Device, Cosmetics, Bio-Technology, RSA, Retail
Our Soft, Tech and Life Science solutions services offer more than one choice. Our hallmark is our ability to innovate and offer increasingly varied and personalized services. And with our maintenance, energy management and cleaning services we offer more comfort, quality and safety for everyday life.
The experience of technical teams with sector-specific expertise in all types of service.
The quality of a service that operates with respect for the environment and guarantees SOA certification and measurable quality standards.
The simplicity of a group capable of providing flexible service geared to changing requirements.
The support of information systems and emergency services available round the clock, 365 days a year.
The guarantee of a financially and economically solid group.
The reliability of a long-lasting partnership of value.